• Linking X-ray scanner and video management software.
How admission control can be enhanced by x-ray visualization
• The images are visualized and saved in combination with a time tag and data from the surveillance camera. As a result, all image files are archived in combined form.
• If the camera detects suspicious actions, the images can be browsed using various metadata, e.g. time, and then displayed.
- Evidence-based clarification of events.
- Helping personnel to evaluate hazards.
- Image recordings in GBF file format can be used in court.