Since the outbreak of the corona virus, countries such as the Czech Republic have made it compulsory to wear protective masks. As an alternative, scarves, shawls or storm hoods are also allowed. The purpose of this measure is to provide better protection for the population from the pandemic.
The system searches for faces in the video image
The faces are checked to se if a face mask is worn
Faces without face masksk trigger the alarm
- Compliance with the directive imposed by the State.
- Immediate notification of control staff.
- Protection of personnel in grocery stores, public buildings, clinics, etc.
- Relieving the workload of the security forces and control personnel.
- Comprehensive protection of the population.
We will be happy to provide you with information to implement solutions even at short notice.
+49 2645 137-753
Data protection & security
If employees understand that their image data will be handled in a way that complies with data protection laws (with masking, dual-control passwords and logging of video views/exports), this creates a sense of trust and allows you to prove that you’re doing things properly without any protests.
Protect employee privacy
The GDPR provides strict protection for the privacy of people working in areas that are monitored by video cameras. These areas can be blacked out, or people moving around in the images can be pixelated to protect privacy.