Due to the current pandemic, hygiene measures are being increased.
Person at the access control system
Scan of the person according to previously defined protective clothing characteristics (mask, gloves, suits etc.)
Granting access if the result is positive, triggering the defined reactions if the result is negative (refusal of access, alarm activation, etc.)
- Optimization of the necessary preventative measures.
- Sensitization of employees for the fulfillment of safety regulations after breaks or conferences.
- Visual documentation as a proof of compliance with all legally prescribed protective measures.
- Interface to other systems, e.g. time and attendance, is possible.
- Conform to the European Data protection regulation the personal rights of employees are protected.
We will be happy to provide you with information to implement soutions even at short notice.
+49 2645 137-753
Detect personal protective equipment
AI-trained software identifies known objects and the number that are present in video images. Detection is based on previously learnt object characteristics, which are taught in via a training process based on photos and videos.
Protect employee privacy
The GDPR provides strict protection for the privacy of people working in areas that are monitored by video cameras. These areas can be blacked out, or people moving around in the images can be pixelated to protect privacy.
To gain entry, intruders have to get past a number of “boundaries”: including the fence, garden, car park, doors and windows of the building. Video analysis detects all suspicious movement in video images at an early stage and warns staff accordingly.