To gain entry, intruders have to get past a number of “boundaries”: including the fence, garden, car park, doors and windows of the building. Video analysis detects all suspicious movement in video images at an early stage and warns staff accordingly.
Eye-catching movements on the outer perimeter of the site are registered and reported.
Deactivation of motion detection at peak times possible
Complete overview of the site
Interfaces to third-party systems, e.g. access controls, burglar alarm systems, etc. form an overall system that allows discrepancies from the standard to be detected quickly.
- Early detection of intruders
- Ensure best possible compliance with access control requirements
- Theft prevention of goods
- Critical area protection
- Overview also of large areas
- Protecting trucks and drivers on site from unauthorized access by intruders